We are here to help you! Early Help is an additional support which is offered to all of our pupils and families. As a school, we work alongside our local Seacroft and Manston cluster to provide a variety of services for our families who may be facing various difficulties.
The purpose of Early Help is to support the well-being of children and families by tackling emerging needs at the earliest opportunity and prevent them from getting worse. This means working with you to identify any support you may need and to help you gain access to additional services that can promote positive outcomes.
Effective Early Help may be delivered at any point in your child’s life about any issue which is impacting or could affect their development and well-being, including education and health.
Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 (a guide to Inter-agency working) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/working-together-to-safeguard-children–2 identifies that supporting children to achieve positive outcomes is more effective when local agencies work together to:
We will ensure that we:
- Gain your consent and are open and honest.
- Seek your views and opinions.
- With your consent, work jointly with other professionals and services already working with your family.
- Empower you to gain positive outcomes.
- Allocate a lead person to help co-ordinate any support put in place.
- Consider the age and stage of your child’s development to make sure that actions are appropriate and inform our expectations and concerns.
- Keep you and your child involved and informed.
If you would like to seek further information, please speak to a member of our Safeguarding Team within School.