If you have suffered a bereavement and feel that school can support, please do contact us.
Coronavirus Bereavement – an NHS guide for Parents & Carers
Coronavirus Bereavement – an NHS guide for teenagers
Coronavirus Bereavement – an NHS guide for adults
NHS bereavement support
Books to support Bereavement:
- Dogger – gentle intro to discussion for very young children
- Badger’s Parting Gifts by Susan Varley (particularly useful if an older person has died).
- Michael Rosen’s Sad Book
- Tattybogle by Sandra Ann Horn
- Muddles, Puddles & Sunshine by Winstons Wish – is an activity book.
- Vicky Angel by Jaqueline Wilson (a friend’s death, for older children)