Here at Parklands, we use the ‘You, me & PSHE’ scheme for Years 1-6. In EYFS follow the ‘1 Decision’ programme. The ‘You, me and PSHE’ scheme is divided into the following topics:
- careers, financial capability, and economic well-being.
- physical health and well-being.
- keeping safe and managing risk.
- identity, society, and equality.
- drug, alcohol, and tobacco education.
- mental health and emotional well-being.
- sex and relationship education.
We also cover safeguarding themes through the following:
Whole school assemblies are delivered 2 times a week and Picture News assembly takes place weekly in class.
Each year group will perform an assembly for the school and parents/carers during the year.